Gaveall is a professionally designed set of layout templates for the Elementor page builder plugin for WordPress and is compatible with most themes that use Elementor. This kit is optimized with features for the Elementor Pro upgrade (not included)
ELEMENTOR PRO THEME BUILDER
- 1 Header Template For Theme Builder
- 1 Footer Template For Theme Builder
MORE ELEMENTOR PRO TEMPLATES IS ON PROGRESS…
How to Import Template Kit
- Install the plugin from Plugins > Add New by searching for Template Kit Import.
- If you must use FTP to install plugins, you can download it from https://wordpress.org/plugins/template-kit-import/
- Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit
- Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP file to browse to your zip file and import.
- Your Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit
- An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.
- A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
- Now you may begin importing your templates by clicking the Import Template button on the desired template.
- Avoid clicking too many at once. Your browser can typically only handle up to 3-4 at a time.
- Import Global Kit Styles first, followed by any other Global templates for best results.
for more information please read the official documentation from envato:
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
|Elementor templates kit
|February 4, 2021