Zukahost – Domain & Web Hosting Template Kit
Zukahost is a Hosting Provider Template Kit designed for All kinds of web hosting, reseller hosting, cloud hosting, domains, email hosting, WordPress hosting. It’s a Template Kit based on Elementor Page Builder (Free). The design is fully responsive and 100% adapted to mobile devices of all sizes. After importing the demo, you just need to change some information on the template to have a complete website. It is optimized for seo very well. All of the copyrighted images you can use for your website.
Required Plugins installed with kit :
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
Kit Key Features:
- One Click Demo Import
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross browser compatible
- Built-in Header Footer
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress themes
- Optimized for search engines
How to Install
Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library. Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
|Released Date||May 1, 2021|
|Zukahost – Domain & Web Hosting Template Kit||theme||Latest||2021-05-01||Request Now|